SABI is recognized as a critical and inclusive social gathering of body imaging leaders. Department Chairs, academic and private practice radiologists, physicists, and technologists convene along with industry partners at SABI to solve challenges, highlight advancements and cultivate new innovation and future leadership, collaborate on policy, and network with colleagues and peers. SABI proudly invites industry leaders to submit their research and share the same stage with young professionals to engage in discussions that may shape the future of imaging space.
Even in this age of technology, nothing compares with face-to-face interactions with people you would never have had the opportunity to meet otherwise. You never know what new partnership could arise in a place you’d least expect, and if you aren’t there to seize it, your colleagues will instead. At SABI, you’ll make invaluable connections and mentors, meet new friends, catch up with old colleagues, and collaborate on new research and practices guidelines that were too important for an email. We’re facilitating connections between all segments of the imaging industry and beyond:
Attend SABI 2021 and look forward to the hallway interactions, receptions, and other social encounters.
- Evening Receptions for impromptu conversations.
- Committee & Roundtable session meetings to promote interaction and camaraderie.
- "Meet the JCAT Editors" workshops and meet-ups.
- New Member and AAWR Networking Breakfasts.
- The DC Mall Fun Run/Walk, which welcomes runners, walkers, and cheerleaders of all experience levels.
- Speed Mentoring Sessions & Networking for young professionals, hosted by the Early Career Committee.
- Poster Mentoring Session, hosted by the SABI Fellows & SABI Research.