October 22 - 26, 2022
This CME activity was designed to enhance learner competence regarding updated Body Imaging guidelines, code of ethics creation and implementation, technology research incorporation and how to utilize various related innovative methods to deliver more efficient, safe and beneficial patient outcomes in practice. After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Rewrite current protocols to incorporate new technologies
- Discuss the new radiotracers used in the diagnosis and treatment of cancers
- Identify new exams that may lead to improved patient access and care
- Describe the role leadership, education and mentorship play in career development
- Recognize the latest research methodologies and how to incorporate this research into practice to ensure the best future for patient care
- Explain how to bring DEI into the workplace
Physician Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The American College of Radiology and Society for Advanced Body Imaging. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 31 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
The Society for Advanced Body Imaging is dedicated to providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming meeting experience for everyone. Read our full Professionalism Statement.